Sell With Us
Current Status: We are not accepting new sellers until the end of September to give existing sellers a chance to drop off their stock. We are only accepting items suitable for Autumn/ Winter, so if you would like to get listed as a new seller, please read through the information below and then contact us and asked to be placed on the notification list at the end of September - thank you!
SELLING YOUR NEW AND NEARLY NEW WOMENS CLOTHES
WITH FRANKIE & RUBY DRESS AGENCY
If you have items you’d like to sell, please check that they meet the following criteria:
- In excellent condition - Stain, mark and damage free with no holes, dropped hems, rips, or loose buttons.
- Something of a current style (ideally purchased less than 4 years ago).
- Freshly laundered and pressed with no marks or signs of wear.
- A good high street or designer label. We accept brands such as: Boden, Fat Face, Joules, Jack Wills, Karen Millen, Mint Velvet, Monsoon, Crew, White Stuff, Jigsaw, and Whistles. We accept some designer labels such as: Joseph, Burberry, Gucci Max Mara, and small boutique designers. If you have an item from M&S, Next, H&M or other high street stores, we only accept those items if they are new with the labels on. We don’t sell items from brands such as Tu, George at Asda, F&F (Tescos) and Primark.
- Generally, the items that sell well are everyday wearable items that are smart casual and in good natural fabrics.
- We only accept shoes and boots if they are new.
- We accept all sizes, but if we currently hold a lot of one size, we may be unable to accept more of that size at that time.
- We don’t sell underwear, swimwear, sportswear, and beachwear, and we limit our stock of occasion wear, evening wear, and corporate work wear, so please let us know when you email us if you have any of these limited items.
- Items must be suitable for the coming or current season. As a general rule, we accept Spring/ Summer items between mid Feb and mid May and Autumn/ Winter items between mid August and mid October. If it’s too late in the season, then we won’t be able to accept items for sale (please enquire first).
- If you have items that don't meet the criteria above, you can bring them in a seperate bag and donate them to our charity partner - please see our Donate Your Clothes page for more information.
HOW TO GET LISTED AS A SELLER AND SELL YOUR ITEMS
- Firstly, please check the website for details of whether we are currently accepting new sellers. We give priority to existing sellers, so are not always able to accept new sellers due to space. If we are not currently accepting new sellers, you can ask to be placed on the wait list until space to take new stock becomes available.
- If we are accepting new sellers, email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and arrange a delivery/ drop off. We may ask for additional information before this such as sending photographs, or brand names and sizes.
- When you send/ drop off your items, we will go through them and check items meet the quality criteria and are things we think our customers might buy. If your items don’t meet the criteria or are not something we can stock, you can elect to have them returned to you, or for us to donate them to charity. (please note, if you posted your items to us, the cost of the return postage is down to you.)
- Items that have been accepted for sale are catalogued and priced, and we will hold them for that season (either spring/ summer or autumn/ winter).
- Sellers receive 50% of the proceeds from the sale of their goods after any direct sale costs have been deducted. Sellers can opt for their share to be donated to charity – we would donate the sellers portion of the sales proceeds to mycancermychoices.org.
- We have a full seller terms document we will send over for your agreement before we start the process of listing you as a new seller.